JDJ Strike Opportunity Scholarship Fund
- Students who have completed at least one semester at Northeast Iowa Community College (NICC), are currently enrolled at NICC, and plan to attend NICC in the next semester.
- Preference should be given to students that are residents of Howard County.
- Preference should be given to students who are graduates of a Howard County High School or the bordering counties (to accommodate Howard County open enrollment students).
- Students seeking an associate degree or diploma in Business/Marketing.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have been involved in their community through a scholastic business organization or work experience.
- Preference should be given to students with a grade point average of 2.75 or higher.
Give to the Fund
Financial gifts to the JDJ Strike Opportunity Scholarship Fund with the Howard County Community Foundation helps to award financial assistance to students pursuing higher education. As the cost of tuition continues to rise, it is more important now than ever to diminish the barrier of affordability and allow students to focus on what is most important - their education.
Give Today Share this Fund